Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Mr. Bones - My Crazy Skeleton

We like to have fun at our house and tend to get a bit silly at times.  A few years ago Cricut had a Halloween contest using images from A Frightful Affair/Movable Monsters.  For my contest entry I made the shower curtain featured HERE.  Before cutting the vinyl skeleton for the shower curtain, I made a practice skeleton out of poster board to plan sizing and posing.  Not wanting it to go to waste, I dressed it up a bit and hung it on a wall (which just happened to suit my need as a backdrop).  Little did I know how much fun we would later have with Mr. Bones.  I hope to post more about that in the near future.





 

3 comments:

  1. I love Mr. Bones! He looks like tons of fun, not just for Halloween but all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this is so cute!!! What a surprise when I came to visit! So I saw your message on my 500th follower giveaway post and if you can email me your email address to Joann6274@gmail.com , that would be great! I need your email in order for you to qualify. Thanks so much for becoming a follower! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving holiday if you celebrate and I wish you luck in the giveaway!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I somehow missed this comment when you posted it. Thanks for the compliment! I will send you my email address for the contest.

      Delete