Monday, October 7, 2013

Skeleton Shower Curtain

Since I'm getting back to blog posting and Halloween is quickly approaching, I thought I'd post this project from last year.  (Yes, I am really, really behind.)  I made this skeleton shower curtain for a Cricut contest using images from A Frightful Affair/Movable Monsters cartridge.   I don't really get into the scary part of Halloween, but I have had a blast with this skeleton!  (I hope to post the other projects eventually.)

The skeleton cut is from Movable Monsters, but it is also available as an individual cut which is what I bought.  Cricut had some of the cuts (including the skeleton) for free use during the contest, but when I saw how much fun I was having with the skeleton I had to buy it.

The bats, spiders and spider webs are from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge.  The shower brush is from Everyday Paper Dolls.  The paper doll cartridges are among my favorites.  They have a little bit of everything.  The rubber ducky and the bubbles are from A Child's Year.








 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment