Friday, August 3, 2012

Versatile Card

I liked this card so much I've made it twice (with just slight variations) -- once for a birthday and later for a get well card. I got the background paper from one of the paper packs (couldn't tell you which one, but it was a long time ago). I think that is what I like most about the card. The butterfly is from QuicKutz. This is my go-to die for semi-quick cards. (No card is truly quick for me.) I just love this butterfly! I like to attach only the body and fold the wings for a 3-D effect. The grass is a border punch, which I inked a little for dimension. I also inked the edges of the background paper. The flower is a punch (my go-to flower punch) with two punches layered together and a flower brad in the center. The ladybug is cut from a border punch. I just used a Sharpie pen for the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment