Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Pumpkin Carriage

This pumpkin carriage was originally supposed to be a decoration for my daughter's fall wedding, but it didn't get finished in time so it just became a decoration for my home.  (It turns out there is a lot of stuff to do to prepare for a wedding -- who knew?? ðŸ˜‰)  I had planned to add a silhouette of a couple inside and also an appropriate license plate (I forgot what that was going to be), but I didn't see any reason to add those details after missing the deadline.


The file is from the Enchanted Autumn kit from SVG Cuts.  I really enjoyed making it.  I just wish I had completed it in time for the wedding.


 
I added a strand of tiny lights (from the Dollar Tree) to the inside and put one of the lights through a hole into each of the tiny lanterns.  I really loved how it turned out!
 


Here is another view of it lit.  If you look closely you will see in the background the fall tree I made featured in an earlier post HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's gorgeous!!!!! I love the glow from the lights, especially the way you added them to the lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I love how the light shines through the lanterns too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Beautifully done. I agree with Vanessa about how you did the lights and lanterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I get the pumpkin svg file

    ReplyDelete